Saturday, September 16, 2006

Progress

It's been 4 days since that first post with my goals in it. I have done pilates twice since then and I hope to do it again today. I'm doing OK on the eating healthy thing. I didn't have a soda yesterday, but I did have a 16 oz. bottle of sweet tea which probably has way more sugar in it. Baby steps. I started using my big blue nalgene bottle again to make sure I drink water all the time. It's cool because it's got measurements on the side so I know how much water I'm drinking. That's pretty much it for me.

1 comment:

DVance said...

i'm doing a lot better at eating and drinking the things i know i need (like water, fruits and vegetables), but i'm still eating all the trash that i always did.

as for exercise, i played frisbee for 2 or 3 hours, which means running nonstop, and i'm still pretty sore from that.


maybe i'll do something tonight.