Tuesday, September 12, 2006

David's Goals

I'd like to live for a very long time. I'd also like to feel good during that time. I want to avoid that seemingly inevitable equation of "getting older=getting fatter." My real goal is to never ever EVER tuck in a t-shirt. Oh, and I want to eat right.

More concretely though, I want to weigh 140 pounds or less. I'm currently 145. I think your idea of getting 30 minutes of exercise 4 times a week is a really good goal. I'll make it mine, too!

I also HAVE to limit my eating-of-nasty-shit to once a week, and i'd like to reduce the number of times i over-eat to ZERO. there's no point in doing that. it's stupid.
I want to never have more than a coke a day, and I don't want that to even be the norm.

I'm going to get 5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, starting today, September 12th. I want to spend $100 a month on groceries and $50 a month on fastfood. I think that's more than enough, but i'll do it for a month and then adjust it if I need to.

No comments: